Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Please Help Big Brothers, Big Sisters


Special Announcement: Big Brothers, Big Sisters

 I'm doing something I haven’t done in probably 30 years.  On February 24 I’m going bowling.  This time it’s for something special and not to win a beer frame or bowl a perfect game.  That would be a miracle!  This time I’m helping Big Brothers Big Sisters of McHenry County, Illinois on team “Master Bowlers”.  None of us are Master Bowlers but we believe helping a child makes a big impact on him or her.  Help can make a change that ripples through a family, school, and more importantly, throughout our community.  I hope you'll join me in my efforts to give a child the resources he or she needs to be successful.  Please open up your automotive hearts and put off that purchase of an upgraded stereo, racing wheels or GPS for one week.  Your donation of whatever amount you feel is right can start a child on the path to academic achievement.  Please click this link https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1044474&supId=375133209  to visit my personal donation page.  Thank you!  Any donation is greatly appreciated!         

No comments:

Post a Comment